Sunday Oct. 30th, 10:30 AM
Seminar Room 124 (Ground Level in hallway behind bike valet)
- Ed Chang, Co-Owner and COO of Varlo Sports
- Reggie Waller, USA Triathlon Level 2 Certified Coach and RRCA Endurance Running Coach
- Andrea Berger, Aquatics Operations Director at the Fitness Alive Pools, and Open Water Swim Coach at ETA Coach
- Kathleen Medley, PBE Squad Member and All-American USAT Duathlete
- Saadiq Stewart, member of Tri Dawgs Multi Sport and a founding member of KRT Cycling
Thinking about dipping your toe into multisport? Join our panel of distinguished USA Triathlon and USA Swimming Certified Coaches and experienced multi-sport athletes for a no-stress chat to discuss how to train for your first duathlon or triathlon.
Join us for an open discussion, and bring all of your questions. No question is too small or too big! We are here to support and empower you in conquering your goals of tomorrow!
Topics will include:
- Hear the journeys of our diverse panel of multisport athletes.
- Training advice for the swim, bike and run. How do you balance training between the different sports?
- Never swam before? How to go from donuts to a sprint distance swim (~400m)
- Avoiding over-training and preventing injury.
- How to prepare for race day including what to pack and what to wear.
- Tips on gear you truly need.
- Advice on the best local races, training groups and resources.
- Open Q&A — no question is too small or big, ask away!